Both stores trading hours:
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 10AM-5:30PM
With the decline in new cases and the easing of restrictions in WA, we will be easing in to reopening our stores this week.
We’re hoping to increase the number of days we will be trading over the coming weeks but that will be very much dependent on the number of new cases staying low.
Whilst this is great news, we’re trying not to get ahead of ourselves, and you shouldn’t either. We all have a long way to go still until things are back to “normal”.
How Will It Work?:
- A maximum of 6 people in the store at a time. Current regulation allow for 10, so this will comfortably account for staff. Both our stores have stairs at the entrance, so once you arrive, just take a quick look before walking down. If it’s more than 6 people, please wait out the front until others leave.
- We will only be accepting contact-less payment. Please no cash payments until further notice.
- Please respect the 1.5m physical distancing. Give staff and other customers some space.
- This should be common sense, but if you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- We will be cleaning the stores regularly and will have hand sanitiser available at the counter.
- We are still offering in store pick up Mon-Sat.
Don’t take this as a sign that this is all over.
We will likely see a number of businesses begin to reopen over the coming weeks and whilst it might feel like cause for celebration, unfortunately we all still have a way to go.
As much as we miss you all, we ask you not to come to the store just to hang out. For now, shopping in real life should be an quick as possible transaction.
Perth has faired extremely well in all of this compared to many other cities. But, that doesn’t mean we can’t let up now.
If we all do our part today,
we’ll be in the best position to see life as it was, tomorrow.